Join our Team!
Coast to Coast Medical Transportation offers great driving opportunities to safe, experienced drivers who are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Our Screening Process:
Each candidate must pass our rigorous four-part screening process before we accept any driver into our network:
1. Application: Complete an in-depth application, which includes a variety of questions about driving history, skills, and limitations.
2. Interview: We conduct a comprehensive personal interview to evaluate ability to meet our strict qualifications.
3. Records Review & Verification: We review current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), Pre-employment Screening Program (PSP), as well as verify thorough employment background and criminal history.
4. Pre-Employment Drug Screen: Each driver is required to take a pre-employment drug screen prior to employment.
Our Eligibility Requirements:
1. Be at least 25 years of age.
2. Must have a clean MVR.
3. Pass a pre-employment drug screen and be entered into our certified random drug screen program.
4. Have not failed or refused a drug screen in the past 36 months.
5. Have no DUI, OWI or DWI convictions in the last 7 years; Felony convictions may preclude employment.